There are 4,409 colleges and 1664 majors to choose from.
There are 476 students for every 1 college guidance counselor.
That equates to just 38 minutes of “help” per student. No wonder applying to college is confusing.
Use BUEPRINT-U™ to decide which college is RIGHT for you
- Simplify the college selection and admissions process
- Align determined strengths with areas of study (majors)
- Identify colleges that not only have the best programs for your major(s) of interest but will save you thousands!
- Use success principles learned through Personal Branding to get into top choice schools
- BLUEPRINT-U is your virtual college coach, successfully guiding you through the entire process from application to enrollment
The cost of college has increased 559% since 1985
- 4 year public school: $54,400
- 4 year private school: $ 145,200
- American have lost nearly 40% of their net worth (from 2007-2010)
Use BLUEPRINT-U to cut down on college expenses
- Students using BLUEPRINT-U save an average of $20,000 off the cost of college
- Save thousands and get college credits through any of the 33 simple CLEP tests
- Over 150 college friendly employers that offer jobs and give you thousands of dollars each year to pay tuition
- In-state tuition and Tuition Reduction for students going to college out-of-state
- Private scholarships network – This private network makes it easier for students to find, apply and win scholarships they actually qualify for!
- BLUEPRINT-U acts like your personal college wealth manager
42% of students don’t graduate
- Graduates are under employed or unemployed. 56% of college graduates (2009) have jobs that don’t require a degree
- 53% of 18-24 year olds move back home with their parents
- 1 in 3 are estimated to default on their student loans
College is unsuccessful for many students. The solution?
- Helps students identify the best schools based on their skills, interests, major and desired career
- Guides students through the application and admissions process
- Teaches students to build a strong professional profile and understand the value of networking
- Provides step-by-step instruction for creating a killer resume, obtaining letters of recommendation, writing compelling essays and engaging in personal contact